SHIPMENTS AND RETURNS
Terms of delivery
Shipping is combined depending on weight and value of the order.
Buyer pays only one shipping fee, which is combined according to total weight and value of the order.
Packages are generally dispatched within 5 business days after receipt of payment and are shipped via PostNord (PostNord) of Sweden.
If the buyer wishes to use other shipping method, need contact us via e-mail.
Registered shipping is required for international purchases above 20 Euros (including shipping fee).
We always offer buyer to choose shipment method: registered, insured etc.
If buyer choose not registered and not insured - we shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or other problems with parcel.
We always recommend registered insured letter!
Order storage service
Registered customers are provided with an order storage service. This service works as follows:
- If the order amount is small (example ordering one 2 euro coin) or for other reasons - the customer may indicate "Leave my order in PROOF.LT storage & send from Lithuania" or "Leave my order in PROOF.LT storage & send from Sweden" at the time of ordering;
- For Sweden collectors we recommend choose "Leave my order in PROOF.LT storage & send from Sweden". Then all orders will be sent by PostNord at their prices. For all world collectors we recommend choose "Leave my order in PROOF.LT storage & send from Lithuania". Then all orders will be sent by Lithuania Post at their prices. The most important difference sending from Lithuania and Sweden is the price. But you have to know that we based in Sweden and in Lithuania we be in a year 3-5 times. So we can send from Sweden every day but from Lithuania only 3-5 times in a year when we are in Lithuania. Sending from Lithuania to all world you can save 2-10 times than sending from Sweden depends on size and weight. You can compare prices: PostNord prices and Lithuania Post prices;
- Then when we get payment - the customer's order will be placed in our storage;
- All stored orders will be visible in the client's account with the status "Stored in storage";
- Later, when the customer places another order with delivery, he can indicate in the order notes that all his pre-paid and in-store orders will also be shipped together;
- The maximum amount of a combined stored orders is 500 EUR and the storage period is up to 180 days from first order date;
- The shipping price is calculated combined all orders together with size and weight.
We take great care during the packing process to ensure that the condition of your coin(s), banknote(s), accessories is intact till it reaches you.
For orders of lots, amply sized box with bubble wrap will be used.
Sweden: 3 to 5 days;
EU: 4 to 19 days;
Rest world: 7 to 25 days.
USA, Middle East, Korea, China, Japan should expect their packages to arrive in 14-20 days.
Shipping costs always include the packaging material and the work behind it.
Shipping costs are inclusive of VAT.
- Ordinary mail: Up to 50g - 1.00 €, From 51g to 100g - 2.00 €, From 101g to 250g - 3.50 €, From 251g to 500g - 5.00 €, From 501g to 1kg - 7.00 €, From 1,001kg to 2kg - 10.00 €.
- Registered mail: Up to 50g - 6.50 €, From 51g to 100g - 7.00 €, From 101g to 250g - 8.50 €, From 251g to 500g - 10.00 €, From 501g to 1kg - 12.50 €, From 1,001kg to 2kg - 14.50 €.
To the rest of the world:
- Regular priority mail: Up to 50g - 1.00 €, From 51g to 100g - 2.00 €, From 101g to 250g - 3.50 €, From 251g to 500g - 5.00 €, From 501g to 1kg - 7.00 €, From 1,001kg to 2kg - 10.00 €.
- Registered insured (200€) mail: Up to 50g - 6.50 €, From 51g to 100g - 7.00 €, From 101g to 250g - 8.50 €, From 251g to 500g - 10.00 €, From 501g to 1kg - 12.50 €, From 1,001kg to 2kg - 14.50 €.
- Registered insured (1000€) mail: Up to 50g - 8.50 €, From 51g to 100g - 9.00 €, From 101g to 250g - 10.50 €, From 251g to 500g - 12.00 €, From 501g to 1kg - 14.50 €, From 1,001kg to 2kg - 17.00 €.
All prices in the price list are valid from April 19 2020.
Prices sometimes can be different and final price will be after order confirmation.
For other shipping method - please contact us and we will offer our best.
Track & Trace
Customs duties and import duties
For deliveries to countries outside the EU, customs or import duties may be levied by the respective authorities.
For more information, please contact your local customs office.
Returns are accepted if shipped back no later than 7 days after receipt.
You may return the goods for any reason within the stated period of time.
Return costs are paid by Buyer unless there is an error from Seller side and goods were received not as described.
In this case return costs are covered by Seller.
Returns are always at the expense and risk of the customer.
We do not accept return if product is damaged or something missing.
For more information about returning - contact us.